More similar errors like: Hal.dll error, Shell32.dll error, Ietag.dll error, etc.
The language.dll error occurs when your computer fails to read or acknowledge that the file is actually there. The file is needed so it can convert computer readable language into the human readable language that we can see. However errors like this can occur if the file has been damaged or corrupt in some way shape or form. If for instance the file has been corrupt then there is a good chance that a virus has infected your system and altered the structure then you will see the error messages as below:
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\LANGUAGE.DLL"
- "A required component is missing: language.dll. Please install the application again"
- "This application failed to start because LANGUAGE.DLL was not found.
- Re-installing the application may fix this problem"
- "Couldn't Load Language Resource DLL Error File: Error code: 0x7E (126) Program is aborting!"
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt:
- Windows\system32 \LANGUAGE.DLL. Please re-install a copy of the above file"
- "The language DLL 'VBE6INTL.DLL' could not be found"
- "Windows\System32\LANGUAGE.DLL missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file"
The first step is to uninstall and then re-install the program that causes the error to appear on your computer. To do this follow these instructions:
- Click Start, select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall A Program.
- Then search for the program that you need to uninstall and select 'Uninstall'.
In order to fix Language.dll error safely and easily, you need to repair the Windows registry. There could be hundreds, even THOUSANDS of errors you do not know about. Not only do these errors effect the integrity of your system, they also slow down your computer speed considerably.