What Causes MSVCP100.dll Errors
- You may be receiving this error message when the computer is unable to support any programs or files associated with C++.
- When Msvcp100 file is missing then you may receive this error message.
- Corruption in Msvcp100 file can also lead to cause the above error message.
- Incorrect registry settings may also lead to cause this error.
How To Fix MSVCP100.dll Errors
The first step to fixing these errors is to re-install the programs causing the errors. This can be done by first clicking onto "Start > Control Panel > Add / Remove Programs" and then removing any of the software that may be showing the msvcp100.dll error. After that, you have to then make sure that you are able to re-install the software, which should fix any of the possible issues that could be causing the errors.
Replace the System to an Earlier State
Use the System Restore tool to do this. It might be able to resolve the MSVCP100.dll error by returning the registry to its earlier state.
1. Go to Click Start | All Programs | Accessories | System Tools | System Restore.
2. Enter the Next button.
3. Choose a restore point for the system restore point.
4. Enter the Next button.
5. Go through the instructions on the menu.